Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mermaid in Scandinavia



Oh.. Europe. Its so relaxing.
I checked from my Hotel reception about the famous spots in Copenhagen. Mermaid.. Of Course.. pat came the answer.
I was excited to see the mermaid and planned to just take the desereted road for a walk. I bought one ice cream for company just to feel how ice cream can give kick when the climate is cold.
I cant beleive that I could actually see a mermaid.
Finally, I could see the mermaid.
Aghast...
Its shockingly small and not well maintained.

There are couple of Indian Restaurents in Copenhagen. BINDIA- Food is OK, but you have to shell out 20 DKK over and above your food bill, if you are buying any drink. Now, I would say that is absolute loot. There is also Indian Taj Restaurent, which is very good and is situated near Tivoli Gardens.


Bhargav

No comments: